Location, Location, Location! Meticulously maintained single story 3-bedroom, 2-bath Bowie Estates home close to downtown San Mateo. The modernized kitchen features fashionable cabinets and brand-new stainless-steel appliances. There are refinished Oak hardwood floors throughout the living space. A cozy wood burning fireplace adds warmth to the living room and large windows flood the home with natural light. The dining room features French doors with a garden view. The huge master retreat features a private bath and an adjacent office space. An expansive porch off the master suite connects the home to the landscaped yard. The private over-sized 7000 SQ FT plus lot is fully landscaped with automatic sprinklers and a private orchard with mature fruit trees including persimmon, apple and lemon. The home features an attached two car garage with auto opener and off-street parking. Two additional bedrooms and an updated bathroom complete the home. Spectacular location and with convenient access to highly rated schools, nearby coffee shops, restaurants, recreational parks and transportation, this truly is the perfect place to call home.
Maintenance and upgrades of the home include: new stainless-steel appliances, double-pane windows, new interior and exterior paint, refinished original hardwood floors, upgraded bathroom, newer roof, landscaped yard and much more.
10 Things We Love About The Home:
1. We love the accessibility of its location: to schools, to the Bay Trail and Coyote Point, to the curiosity museum, to the great playground there, and picnic spots and the humane society and Seal Point and the marina. Also easy entrance and exit to highway 101. And the DMV (so you can just walk and not wait forever in line.)
2. We love that grocery shopping is close (right around the corner) with ramen restaurant, wings place, Round Table, Starbucks, cleaners and things for kids like academic center help and karate lessons, CVS, and pool supplies. All in one place.
3. It’s very close to downtown Burlingame, Caltrain and Bart.
4. No neighbors across the street because it’s a school. And neighborhood is very safe. I used to walk daily all around with our dogs.
5. Nini’s! Is close by and I love the food there! Walking distance. Also auto mechanic close by and recycle also. Burlingame parks close as well. I used to play tennis at Washington park. They have a great senior center there too and park for little ones.
6. Our next door neighbors are very nice and looking forward to having new neighbors.
7. We have those light up cross walks so you can just press it and walk across the street safely.
8. There is even a catholic bookstore walking distance if that is appealing. And a Chinese restaurant and cookie store as well.
9. The neighborhood is pretty well kept up so I like to walk around and see what plants and trees other yards have. Some have cute little animals or other decorations that look nice.
10. There is a little free neighborhood book share down the block where neighbors share their books, children’s and adult ones. Pretty fun.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1,460 SQ FT
- 7313 Lot
Redwood Shores, CA 94065